Founded in 1983, Gilbert Engineering offers precision and general engineering to a variety of industries throughout the UK and Ireland. We have one of the largest precision surface grinding facilities in South Wales, coupled with extensive gear cutting facilities along with medium and large machining in both conventional and CNC machines, Gilbert Engineering is well placed to meet the high demand in the manufacturing sector. From bespoke machines, one off components, repairs to existing equipment, custom gears and batch runs we can do it all. Why not send us an enquiry today?
Why Choose Us?
- All components manufactured and inspected according to our ISO9001 certified system
- One Stop Shop with many functions milling, turning, boring, slotting, grinding, etc..
- Experienced in rapid manufacture and repairs, same day in many cases
- Manufactured to your drawings / designs
- Wide range of stock materials on the shelf, aluminium, steels (EN8, EN24, D2, etc..), brass, phosphor bronze, plastics
- Outsourced services available including: zinc plating, hardening, anodising, chem blacking, phosphating, powder coating, etc..
- In-house design facilities using Solid Works / Autocad
- Reverse engineering of your components – drawings can be supplied in electronic / paper form
- Nationwide delivery – same day collection available (UK mainland only)
- Accurate lead times
- Friendly and professional team – dedicated to ensuring a first-class service
Gilbert Engineering believe if a customer has to chase a job – they have already been let down! Communication and honesty with the customer are paramount. Please feel free to browse through our services via the tabs on the web site or click here to contact us.